2014年9月27日 星期六

「袋住先」? "take it first"?


Yauyan Yau said, "With my hands up in the air during the demonstration yesterday, I saw a policeman in white shirt sprayed the pepper spray at the protesters without any warning. I was standing in the first row and facing the policemen. As a result, some of his colleagues suffered as well as the protesters. Someone behind delivered umbrellas to us. The conversation between a policewoman and me, while I was holding the umbrella, was as follows:

policewoman: put it down; it do hurt your neighbours
me: let me hold it higher then
policewoman: put it down
me: you will use pepper spray
policewoman: we will issue warnings before doing so
me: no, you've just sprayed without warnings
policewoman: next time we will, for sure

next time? huh? "take it first"? "

沒有留言:

張貼留言